Special Education - Early Childhood Exceptional Children Graduate Certificate Admission
For admission to the Special Education - Early Childhood Exceptional Children Certificate program, applicants should:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit an official transcript or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Sent directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
3. Submit a valid United States teaching certificate
4. Submit a current resume including number of years' teaching experience
5. Send SAT/ACT Scores
6. International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements*
*NOTE: International students must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admission requirements here.