M.Ed. School Leadership (Non-Certified) Admission
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit Official Transcripts
- Electronically to email@example.com or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that
the meet current minimum score requirements*
*NOTE: International students must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admission requirements here.