Management M.S. Admission
1. A Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Official transcripts
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
3. Meet with a program director or chair for a program planning conference
Note: It is recommended that students have copies of their undergraduate transcripts at the time of their application submission.
4. Register for MGT 6501 as your first course
Students in the MSM Program are advanced to degree candidacy after completing four courses with a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0, provided they have:
- Submitted an official transcript from their undergraduate institution confirming receipt of their baccalaureate degree.
- Completed a program planning conference.
- Successfully completed MGT 6501.
Students missing any of these items will not be permitted to continue their MSM studies until the deficiency or deficiencies have been corrected.