Dual Degree: MSN with MSM or MBA (Health Care Concentrations)
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
If you are an international student, please click here for additional information .
For full admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
- Within the online application choose Leadership, MSN with an Executive concentration
- After submitting your application email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in adding either the MBA or MSM Dual degree
- After your account is updated, you will receive a confirmation to your personal email
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit a copy of your current U.S. RN license (copy of computer verification acceptable)
RN license can be submitted in the Admissions Portal as a PDF.
3. Submit official transcripts (prior to completing your first course)
Transcripts should reflect the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of "C" or higher, or take MAT 308.
Official College Transcripts may also be sent electronically.
Note: In order to receive financial aid all official transcripts must be on file.