Master of Science
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process for general graduate admission information and requirements. If you are an international student, please click here.
Before registering for your first course:
Submit a graduate application for admission accompanied by a non-refundable $35 application fee. Download the Application materials or apply online.
Steps for registration:
- Register for either AHS 6600 or AHS 6640 as one of your first semester courses.
- Prior to completing your 1st course:
- Prior to completing your 4th course:
- Complete a writing assessment with a holistic score of 3/6 or better. (Contact the Graduate Admissions department for instructions).
- Submit a statement of career goals.
- Submit a resume.
Please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.