- About Us
- Student Services
- Student Life
Its easy for instructors to copy their own content from one course to another, just follow the six simple instructions below.
1. Go into the course where your information is stored.
2. Go into the control panel and under course options choose course copy.
3. Choose copy course materials into an Existing Course.
4. Under Destination course ID enter the course ID of where you would
like to have your information copied into
or choose Browse to search for your course.
5. Under Select Course Materials, choose which content you would like to have copied into your destination course.
6. When you are finished click submit.
Course copying may take several minutes.