Master of Science
Please refer to "The Graduate Admissions Process" section for general graduate admission information. If you are an international student, please click here.
Before registering for your first course:
Submit the Wilmington University graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application fee.Download the Application Materials or apply online.
Once admitted, please follow the steps below for registration
- Register for MAC 7100 as your first course.
- Meet with a program director or chair for a program planning conference.
Please have a transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable) available for the
conference. Contact Debbi Thomas to schedule your appointment (302) 356-2488.
- Have Official transcripts sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
- Complete a writing assessment.
Students who have met the admission requirements are advanced to degree
candidacy after completing four courses with a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0, provided
- Successfully completed undergraduate courses in Intermediate Accounting I and Intermediate Accounting II.
- Completed a credit or non-credit course in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software applications or successfully completed the Wilmington University office software proficiency examination.
- Submission of all required admissions documents.
Students not completing any of these items will not be permitted to continue
their Master of Science in Accounting studies until the deficiency or deficiencies have been corrected.
Please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.