Master of Science
Before registering for your first course:
Once admitted, please follow the steps below for registration
- Register for MAC 7100 as your first course.
- Meet with a program director or chair for a program planning conference. Please have a transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable) available for the conference. Contact Renee Tyre to schedule your appointment (302) 356-2488.
- Have Official transcripts sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Students who have met the admission requirements are advanced to degree candidacy after completing four courses with a minimum GPA of 3.0, provided they have:
- Successfully completed undergraduate courses in Intermediate Accounting I and Intermediate Accounting II.
- Completed a credit or non-credit course in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software applications or successfully completed the Wilmington University office software proficiency examination.
- Submission of all required admissions documents.
Students not completing any of these items will not be permitted to continue their Master of Science in Accounting studies until the deficiency or deficiencies have been corrected.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2015-2016 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2015 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.