To be eligible for the CAP/Co-op program, students must:
- Have a declared major and be working toward a degree,
- Be a junior or senior (minimum of 60 credits),
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
To apply for the CAP/Co-op program, students will:
- Log on to Career Link and upload resume,
- Complete the CAP/Co-op online orientation,
- Review CAP/Co-op Code of Professional and Ethical Conduct. Upon hiring, you will be required to sign,
- Schedule an appointment with the Director of Cooperative Education.