DAFB Pass Procedures
Civilian students and faculty must complete a pass request form.
- Download the form:
Civilian Student Pass Request Civilian Adjunct Faculty Pass Request
- Print out and fill in the entire form. All information requested on the form is required to obtain a pass. (A Federally Compliant Driver’s License or State ID is required).
- Fax the completed form to the DAFB site office at 302-269-0180 or email request to email@example.com.
- Most passes are ready within 72 business hours (72 hours does not include Saturday, Sunday or DAFB holidays).
- You may pick up your pass at the DAFB Main Gate Visitor’s Center, Monday – Friday between 6:30AM and 5:30PM. Passes may not be picked up after 6PM or on Saturday or Sunday as the visitor's center is closed.
- To pick up your WilmU DAFB Access Pass, you must be present and have a federally compliant US driver’s license or a non-federally compliant US driver’s license in combination with one of the following forms of ID:
- United States Passport, not expired
- Original or Certified copy of a birth certificate
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Certificate of Naturalization issued by DHS
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Permanent Resident Card/Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- A foreign passport with a temporary (I-551) stamp or temporary (I-551) printed notation on a machine readable immigrant visa
- An employment authorization document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Cards/Credentials
- U.S. Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-550) and U.S. Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551)
- U.S. Refugee travel document or other travel document or evidence of immigration status issued by DHS containing a photograph
- A Foreign Government Issued Passport