Applied Technology in Education
Master of Education
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Schedule a Program Planning Conference.
- Contact your site of attendance to schedule your conference.
4. Register for MED 6102 (e-folio).
The University uses a rolling admission system and applicants are generally notified of their status within two weeks of the receipt of all materials.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2014-2015 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2014 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.