Master of Education
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process for general graduate admission information and requirements. For full admission to the Master of Education in Special Education degree program, applicants are expected to provide or complete the following:
- Prior to registering for your first course:
- Register for MED 6102 (E-Folio) as your first course.
- Prior to completing your 1st course:
- Have official transcripts from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
- Schedule a program planning conference with an Admissions Counselor, Program Advisor, or the Program Chair.
- Complete the writing assessment as required.
- International students must provide results from the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet current minimum score requirements.
All of the documents described above should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.