Master of Education
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information. For consideration and admission to the Master of Education: Applied Technology in Education program, applicants must satisfactorily submit or complete the following:
- A graduate application for admission accompanied by a non-refundable application fee. Download the Application Materials
- An official transcript from a regionally accredited college, university, or other degree-granting institution, verifying completion of a bachelor's degree. Send official transcript(s) directly to Wilmington University from the identified college or university.
- An interview with an Admissions Counselor, Program Advisor, or the Program Chair.
- Completion of the online writing assessment.
- A current valid United States teaching certificate. **NOTE: Three years of teaching experience is required by Delaware's Department of Education for certification as a Reading Specialist.
- International students must submit results from the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL).
All of the documents indicated above should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2012-2013 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2012 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.