How Financial Aid Appears on your Tuition Billing Statement
Students receiving financial aid will be able to view their Anticipated Award Amounts directly on their bill BEFORE the funds are actually transferred onto their account. It’s important for you to understand the following information in regard to the Anticipated Aid that will appear on your bill.
Who will see Anticipated Aid?
- Students who have been offered and have accepted financial aid for the current academic year.
- Students who have submitted all required documents to the financial aid office.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in at least 6 credits total for the semester or
- Graduate students enrolled in at least 5 graduate level credits total for the semester
- Federal Stafford Loan borrowers who have completed both the MPN and Entrance Counseling
What aid will I see?
Federal Pell Grant: The amount shown will be based on Full Time enrollment and WILL BE REDUCED prior to disbursement for students enrolled in less than 12 credits for the term.
Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG): The amount shown will be based on Full Time enrollment and WILL BE REDUCED prior to disbursement for students enrolled in less than 12 credits for the term.
Federal TEACH Grants: The amount shown will be based on full-time enrollment and WILL BE REDUCED prior to transfer for students enrolled in fewer than 12 credits for the term.
Federal Direct Stafford Loans: Borrower must have an active Master Promissory Note and must have completed Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
Federal Direct PLUS Loans: Borrower must have an active Grad (or Parent) Master Promissory Note and must have completed Direct Grad (or Parent) Entrance Counseling
Institutional Awards and Scholarships (including Athletic scholarships)
State Scholarships and Grants
Private/Alternative student loans
- If your Anticipated Aid is removed from your Billing Account prior to aid being transferred to your account, please check My Financial Aid for any additional financial aid requirements or Messages added to your account.
- Please click here to find the scheduled actual transfer dates for the term.
- In order for actual federal aid funds to transfer to your billing account you must: be enrolled at least half-time in courses pertaining to your degree, and have official attendance recorded for the term.
- If your aid is still appearing as "anticipated" at the end of the third month of the term, contact the financial aid office.