Bachelor of Science
Students are admitted to the University without regard to race, age, creed, sex, or national origin. Allied health students are considered transfer students to Wilmington University and are required to submit an official transcript from all colleges attended. Transcripts must reflect completion of an associate degree program with an allied health concentration in order to be admitted into this program. Transcripts should be sent directly from the previously attended institutions to the Office of Admissions.
- Students must have completed an associate degree program with an allied health concentration prior to admission.
- For those allied health professions requiring licensure/certification, applicants should submit their license/certification number on the application form.
- Students are required by state law to submit the Wilmington University Health History Form, which includes a record of immunization.
- The College of Health Professions requires a minimum grade of "C-" for all allied health core courses.
- Students are required to submit appropriate documentation for clinical courses.
- All College of Health Professions students are required to complete a background check and drug screen through our approved provider, Verified Credentials. Details are available online on the College of Health Professions ALH Student Blackboard site under Course documents and through the Program Chair.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2012-2013 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2012 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.