Library Mission, Vision, and Values
The Library is an integral part of the Wilmington University academic community and supports the delivery of academic programs by:
- Collecting and facilitating access to information in multiple formats.
- Linking to global networks.
- Guiding our academic community to think critically in the evaluation and ethical use of information.
- Providing adaptive learning spaces and the technologies to support research and the creation of knowledge.
- Preserving the scholarly record and unique content of the University.
The Wilmington University Library is a destination for the discovery of knowledge, offering research guidance, essential information resources, state-of-the-art technologies, learning spaces, and a service-oriented staff guiding the transformation of information services and innovative collaborations.
Student-centered, Service, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation, Stewardship