Wilmington University is launching a brand-new suite of online service and communication tools for students and faculty, named myWilmU.
myWilmU is your new online hub for:
- Online Services for Students, Faculty & Staff. View Services
- Online Courses and Online Learning in Blackboard. Blackboard Info
- Email, University Announcements, Alerts and Notifications
New to WilmU? Complete your admission process for access to myWilmU. Check Your Status
*Completing Summer 2017 — Continue to Use WebCampus
- Students and faculty will continue to use their existing WebCampus username and password to access WebCampus and Blackboard* to complete Summer 2017 courses.
*What About Blackboard?
- Blackboard will continue to be our Learning Management System (LMS). All your online courses or online activities/materials for hybrid and face-to-face courses will still use Blackboard. Starting with Fall 2017 courses, you’ll simply access Blackboard via myWilmU instead of WebCampus. See myWilmU and Blackboard Transition for more information.