Course Registration with myWilmU Mobile
myWilmU Mobile lets students register, add, and drop courses for their course schedule for each term. myWilmU Mobile uses a "shopping cart" method to allow you to search for and add courses for registration, then register for multiple courses at once.
Get the App
Sign In and Access Registration
- Open myWilmU Mobile.
- On the home screen, tap the menu icon.
- Swipe down the menu to the bottom, then tap Sign In.
- Enter your myWilmU username and password.
- Tap the menu icon again.
- Tap Registration.
Search for Courses
Search for a course to add to your schedule (Cart).
- If needed, tap the Search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose a Term. Terms will only appear if the current date is within the registration or drop/add period for that term.
- Enter some search words in Search Criteria. Search words will produce results matching the Course ID, Course Name, or course description.
- To search for a particular course for which you know the Course ID, enter the 3-letter subject code, a space, then the 3- or 4-digit course number (e.g. BBM 201).
- To limit a search to courses at specific campus/location, click Refine Search, then choose a campus/location.
- Tap Search.
- Note: Search words that match many courses can take some time to produce results. The more specific you can be with your search words, the faster you will receive results.
- Review the search results.
- The meter for each class result shows the number of remaining open seats in each class.
- Courses that meet on-campus will list the meeting days and time in the results.
- Online courses do not list meeting days and times.
- Click the right arrow icon to review full Course Details for each course, including the campus, meeting dates, and instructor (if listed).
- Note: the Block (7-week block) in which the course meets is not displayed in the results list. Please review the Course Details to see the meeting dates for each course before you add it to your cart.
Add Courses to Your Cart
- When you find a couse you want to register for in your search results, tap the button to the left of the course. A checkmark will appear.
- Tap Add to Cart at the bottom of the screen. The Cart icon badge number will increase by 1.
- Repeat the Search and Add to Cart procedure for each course you want register for the term. The Cart icon will show a badge with the number of courses you've added to the cart.
- Note: You may register for courses one-at-a-time if desired. This may be helpful if you're unsure of your full term schedule, but are certain for one or more courses.
- To remove a course from your cart, swipe left, then tap "Delete."
- Continue to Officially Register for Courses below to complete registration.
Officially Register for Courses
Note: you have not officially registered for courses until you complete this procedure and recieve the confirmation (Step 5 & Figure #).
- With courses added to your Cart, tap the Cart icon at the bottom of the screen. The icon will show a badge with the number of courses you've added to the cart.
- Note: Before registering please review the Course Details (tap the right arrow icon) for each course in your cart to be sure you've added the correct campus, block, day, and time you for the course you want. You are officially adding a course to your schedule when completing this procedure (also see Drop Courses below if needed).
- Tap each course you wish to add to your schedule for the term.
- Tap Register at the bottom of the screen.
- The app will display a confirmation for each course you've added.
- Note: If you've selected a course for which you're not eligible to register, the app will display an error message. Use the Registration Errors menu item in the app main menu to find out more information about errors and how to resolve them (at this time, that procedure is best performed on a desktop/laptop computer in myWilmU).
- Tap Registered to view a list of all of the courses you have officially added to your schedule for the term (Registered will be grayed out if you have not yet registered for any courses for the term).
To drop a course from your schedule for the term (available only until the drop deadline for the term):
- Tap Registered.
- Tap a course to select the course you wish to drop (a check mark will appear for each course you select).
- Tap Drop at the bottom of the screen.
- A confirmation of the course you dropped will appear.