Get the App
Students* can use myWilmU Mobile to:
- Register for Courses (See Step-by-Step Instructions)
- View your term Course Schedule
- View and Pay your Student Account balance and bill
- View latest announcements and content from your Blackboard courses
- View Final Grades (when available)
- Quickly phone Student Services (UIC), Tech Support, and University Safety
- View the Calendar of Events, including the Academic Calendar
- And more!
How do I Sign In?
- Tap the Menu ( ) icon in the top left the home screen.
- Swipe down to the bottom of the menu, then tap Sign In.
- Sign in to the myWilmU Mobile app using your myWilmU login credentials:
- Your username (your full Wilmington University email address )
- Your Wilmington University password (same password for myWilmU web login, email, computer login, etc.)
For more information about your login account, see Your myWilmU Student Login Account.
What is the Lock Icon next to certain menu items and functions?
If you see a lock icon ( ) next to menu items or functions in myWilmU Mobile, you must first Sign In to use that function.
Where can I get Help with myWilmU Mobile app?
You can contact Technology Support right from within the app:
- Tap Menu
- Tap Service & Support
- Tap Technology Support
What Notifications will I get in the myWilmU Mobile app?
- You will get notifications regarding your student status, such as academic or student billing holds or other important student status messages.
- You will get notifications regarding changes, updates, or new features about the myWilmU Mobile app.
- You will get select student service messages for all students, such as upcoming registration start dates.
- For time being, we will NOT be sending emergency or disruption alerts via myWilmU mobile, though we are investigating integrating these notifications in the future.
What does the My Blackboard function do?
Similar to the My Blackboard module in myWilmU web portal, The My Blackboard function shows recent announcements, new content, and upcoming assignments for at-a-glance information about your class. For more Blackboard functionality on your mobile device, you can also use the Blackboard App by Blackboard, Inc. See Blackboard Mobile Apps for more information.
* Only Students?
The myWilmU mobile app, at this time, is designed for use primarily by students. While anyone with a WilmU account (student or employee) can log in and use the app, there is limited relevant functionality and content for faculty & staff this time. Faculty & staff are certainly welcome to download and use the app, and provide feedback.