- About Us
- Student Services
- Student Life
Director, Public Relations
320 DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Wilmington University will offer five new non-credit classes at its Rehoboth Beach location, offering tips and tools on getting the most out of your iPad tablet.
The classes will be taught at the Rehoboth site at 41 Rehoboth Avenue and will begin February 21. Seniors 55 and older receive a 25 percent discount.
The new classes are:
· Introducing Auryn for a True Watercolor Experience, Thursday, February 21, 9 a.m.-noon; $25
· Getting to Know Your iPad, Thursday, February 28, 1-4 p.m.; $25
· Syncing Your iPad, Saturday, March 9, 12:30-2:30 p.m. or Wednesday, April 17, 1:30-3:30 p.m.; $25
· Learning the Basics of Your iPad, Thursdays, March 7-28 1-3 p.m.; $25
· iPad: Mail, Contacts, and Calendar, Saturday, March 2 12:30PM-2:30PM or Wednesday, April 10, 1:30-3:30 p.m.; $25
For more information or to register, call 302-227-6295 or visit www.wilmu.edu/rehoboth.
About Wilmington University
Wilmington University is a private, nonprofit university committed to offering flexible and career-oriented undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs while maintaining small class sizes, individualized attention and affordable tuition. For more information, contact Wilmington University at 302-356-INFO (4636) or toll free 877-967-5464, via email at email@example.com or visit our website at www.wilmu.edu.
Published: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - Rehoboth Beach, DE