Emergency Notification System
Wilmington University employs a mass-notificaiton system that will be deployed in the event of campus emergencies or urgent situations, such as:
- Threats to the safety or security of persons or property on University-owned or -operated premises
- Inclement weather closings or delays
- Disruptive traffic or travel conditions immediately surrounding University-owned or -operated locations
During any or all of the above conditions, the Emergency Notification system can:
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by telephone (recorded voice message).
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by e-mail (written notification with linked voice message).
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by SMS/text message to enabled mobile devices for those individuals who have opted-in to that service.
- Add notifications to Wilmington University's Emergency Notifications RSS Feed.
- Post notifications to Wilmington University's Facebook page.
- Tweet notifications to Wilmington University's Twitter feed.
University Web Site
All urgent messages will appear prominently on Wilmington University's web site home page.
Sign Up for Emergency
Phone and Text Alerts
Log in to WebCampus and choose Personal Settings > My Contact Info now!