Emergency Notification System
Wilmington University employs a mass-notification system that will be deployed in the event of campus emergencies or urgent situations, such as:
- Threats to the safety or security of persons or property on University-owned or -operated premises
- Inclement weather closings or delays
- Disruptive traffic or travel conditions immediately surrounding University-owned or -operated locations
During any or all of the above conditions, the Emergency Notification system can:
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by telephone (recorded voice message).
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by e-mail (written notification with linked voice message).
- Notify students, faculty, and staff by SMS/text message to enabled mobile devices for those individuals who have opted-in to that service.
University Web Site
All urgent messages will appear prominently on Wilmington University's web site home page.