Graduate and Online Tutoring
Graduate English/Writing Face-to-Face Tutoring
Effective September 8 - December 13
Wilson Graduate Center - Room 110 - 31 Reads Way, New Castle, DE 19720:
Dover - Dover Learning Commons (Building A) - 3282 N. DuPont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901:
Graduate ESL (English Second Language):
Brandywine - Room 128 - 3509 Silverside Rd. Tally Building, Suite 100, Wilmington, DE 19810:
Smarthinking Online Tutoring allows you to:
* Writing Center – submit your writing for review by one of our tutors. Writing reviews returned within 24 hrs.
*Drop In Tutoring – work with a live tutor. Create a new whiteboard or load a saved whiteboard.
*Scheduled Tutoring – reserve time to work with a live tutor. Scheduled sessions must be reserved 48 hrs in advance.
*Offline Questions – submit an offline question anytime through the whiteboard, response returned within 24 hrs.
*Academic Resources ‑ provides access to the Whiteboard practice area, Smarthinking Writer’s and ESL Writer’s Handbooks, an Accounting Glossary, a Study Guide Handbook, and links to other sites that provide support for students studying mathematics.
How do I get started?
Click HERE for the Smarthinking Student Handbook
Follow these simple steps to access online tutoring:
- Log in to WebCampus, at webcampus.wilmu.edu
- On the left hand side, click "My Blackboard (Bb)"
- Click on your current course
- On the left hand side, click "Online Tutoring"
- Please disable all pop-up blockers for www.smarthinking.com
- For a full list of the most up to date settings, please visit: http://smarthinking.host4kb.com/