Click HERE for "How-to Video Tutorials"
Follow these simple steps to access online tutoring:
- Log in to WebCampus, at webcampus.wilmu.edu
- On the left hand side, click "My Blackboard (Bb)"
- Click on your current course
- On the left hand side, click "Online Tutoring"
- Please disable all pop-up blockers
- For a full list of the most up to date settings, please visit: http://smarthinking.com/technical
Welcome to Smarthinking is the starting point for all of your tutoring interactions. The green links below provide quick and ready access to everything you need to use this service.
- Work with a Tutor: Connect with a live tutor on demand or make an appointment for a future session.
- Submit a Question: Ask a question, a tutor will respond within 24 hours.
- Submit My Writing: Send an essay or draft for review, a tutor will return the submission within 24 hours.
- Review My Sessions and Submissions: Find past sessions, responses, reviews, or upcoming sessions.
Smarthinking top menu bar allows you to access study guides, tutorials and much more.
- Writing Center: Choose submit my writing, then choose the subject for submission.
- Tutoring: Choose the type of session you need, then choose the discipline, then the subject.
- Study Aids: Video Lessons, General Resources, and Digital Content – Writer’s and Study Skills Handbooks.
- Support: Access links to Technical Support, Online Knowledge Base, and Tutorials.
- Profile: Access to your Profile, Usage Details and to request more time.