Earn the New Standard in HR Certification.
Wilmington University's College of Business, in conjunction with the National Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), is offering an excellent preparation course for those interested in certification as a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
This course aligns with the new certification programs offered by the Society of Human Resource Management: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
The SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP includes five modules covering the comprehensive SHRM BoCK so you’ll learn everything you need for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
- Business Management and Strategy
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Risk Management
- Workforce Planning and Employment
There are no admission requirements to take this program, however certain criteria must be met for participants taking the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Exam Requirements
To apply for either the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, candidates must have a combination of education and professional HR experience. For more information, visit SHRMcertification.org
Why enroll in this course?
As part of your course, you will receive the NEW 2015 SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules in print and e-reader formats, and advanced online resources, these study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam.
you'll also benefit from:
- An experienced, certified instructor
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Tuition reimbursement and up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs)
Who should enroll in this course?
- Employee Relations Managers
- Senior Managers new to the HR field
- Training Directors/Benefits Directors
- Human Resource Staff Members seeking advancement
- Human Resource Employees with exempt experience
- Mid-Level Managers seeking career change or enhancement
Click here to review the eligibility requirements.
If you have any questions or would like more information, Dr. Rob Weinstein, Chair of the Human Resource Management Program, at 302-669-6605.