Students in the Applied Technology Program (B.S.) will be able to:
- Apply workplace technology tools to develop and present communications that are coherent, unified, and focused;
- Analyze applications of emerging technologies for problem solving in chosen technical area;
- Demonstrate an understanding of how integrating technology increases effectiveness in the workplace;
- Describe and apply the ethical principles required of a technology professional;
- Participate effectively in groups to define and solve problems; and
- Practice the use and employ the benefit of library resources, including subscription services and other sources generally accepted as legitimate and valid.