WebCampus for Faculty is Wilmington University’s online portal for faculty. With WebCampus, you can access your personal information and conduct your University business online.
- View your course roster
- Update Your Contact Information—UPDATED! More info…
- Sign Up for Emergency AlertS—UPDATED! More info…
- Submit Your Grades (and find out when they're due)
- Access Blackboard
- Access e-mail
- Access library research databases
- Access special forms and information
Best of all, you'll have only one username and password for both WebCampus and Blackboard!
What's my username and password?
- Your username and password are given to you during your faculty orientation.
- You can be reminded of your username or reset your password right from the login screen if you've already logged in at least once.
- If you still need, contact our technical support.
How do I get started?
- Log In at webcampus.wilmu.edu
- Use the menu on the left to explore your online options
How do I access Blackboard?
- Click on “My Blackboard Account” in the WebCampus menu
How do I change my password for WebCampus and Blackboard?
- Log in to WebCampus.
- Click Change Password in the WebCampus menu.
Where do I get help?
- Visit our technical support at http://esupport.wilmu.edu or call 1-877-708-2905