Students and faculty will continue to use WebCampus for all Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 online services, Blackboard courses, alerts, and notifications.
WebCampus for Faculty is Wilmington University’s online portal for faculty. With WebCampus, you can access your personal information and conduct your University business online.
- View your course roster
- Update Your Contact Information—UPDATED! More info…
- Sign Up for Emergency AlertS—UPDATED! More info…
- Submit Your Grades (and find out when they're due)
- Access Blackboard
- Access e-mail
- Access library research databases
- Access special forms and information
Best of all, you'll have only one username and password for both WebCampus and Blackboard!
What's my username and password?
- Your username and password are given to you during your faculty orientation.
- You can be reminded of your username or reset your password right from the login screen if you've already logged in at least once.
- If you still need, contact our technical support.
How do I get started?
- Log In at webcampus.wilmu.edu
- Use the menu on the left to explore your online options
How do I access Blackboard?
- Click on “My Blackboard Account” in the WebCampus menu
How do I change my password for WebCampus and Blackboard?
- Log in to WebCampus.
- Click Change Password in the WebCampus menu.
Where do I get help?
- Visit our technical support at http://esupport.wilmu.edu or call 1-877-708-2905