Track Your Status
1. Go to WebCampus.
WebCampus is your full-service student portal providing access to Blackboard, Email, Academic records, Course registration, Bill payment and more!
2. Login using your username and password .
You should have received your login information in your acceptance email. If you forgot or lost your username or password you can recover it when you visit the login page.
If you're still having trouble logging in call the University Information Center at (866) 967-5464
3. Once logged in, click on “Document Tracking” .
Document Tracking is located in the left menu under the Admissions heading.
4. Review the list of missing and received documents.
- Missing items are listed as "Incomplete" under “Document Status”
- Received items are listed as "Complete" under “Document Status”
5. Submit outstanding documents
All outstanding documents must be received by the Admissions Department in order for your file to be marked as complete.