VMware vCloud Director
We recently upgraded to View 6.0. This enables HTML 5 access, which means you have the option to bypass the View VPN client. Here are the URLs for the HTML based access.
Login with your email
Wilmington University students can login with their email that ends in @my.wilmu.edu. More information about your new myWilmU student email address/account here…
- Guide for using vCloud Director (PDF)
- Direct link to VMware vCloud Director is: https://vcloud.wilmu.edu/cloud/org/cot/ (This link only works on campus, please use chrome for vCloud).
- Download VMware Clients (Use this link to download the new horizon view clients but we recommend using the web client.)
Directions for Students to connect to vCloud
We now recommend using Chrome for vCloud
Student user their new email accounts ending in @my.wilmu.edu and password for both Horizon View and vCloud logins. These new email accounts will replace the former @wildcats.wilmu.edu email accounts. More information about your new myWilmU student email address/account here…
2. Log on to https://vcloud.wilmu.edu/cloud/org/cot/
3. Once logged in click open on your group of vm’s (vApp)
4. Click the Play button to power on your VM, then left click the VM or right click and click “Popout Console”
5. Your Instructor should send you the Credentials to login to each virtual machine’s Operating systems.