Professional Development Admission
Classes and programs are continuing as scheduled. All classes are currently being conducted 100% online. We're here and ready to help.
Have you applied for or already taken professional development (non-credit) courses at WilmU this year (September-August)? You don't need to re-apply for admission. Skip to Register above.
1. Create and Verify Your Application Account
Creating an account allows you to access our online application. When creating your account, you will need to select Start Term:
- Professional Development 2020-2021
Any courses offered September 2020 - August 2021
Create an account
If you have previously created an application account, proceed below.
2. Complete and Submit Your Application
- Once you've created and verified your account, Log in
- Select “apply online” within the application portal to navigate to the Professional Development application.
- Complete and submit your application.
3. Check Your Email
Your acceptance email, and additional emails with instructions on completing your course registration, will be sent to you via email within two business days.