Payment Information for 2016-17 and Prior Academic Years

NOTE: Applicable for 2016-2017 ONLY
  • The information below is applicable only for for the 2016-2017 academic year.
  • For policies, procedures, and schedules for the 2017-2018 Academic Year, see Payment Information

At the time of course registration for an upcoming term:

Payment Arrangements

At registration time, you have the following options for payment:

  1. Pay in Full at Registration
    • During course registration, you may pay for your courses in full. No additional payment plan fees apply. See Making Payments below.
    • Full payment includes tuition and any fees, including:
      • Admission ($35 if not already paid)
      • Registration ($25)
      • Lab or course fees (varies according to which courses registered. See Laboratory and Course Fees for more information).
  2. University Payment Plan

    All students not paying in full the time of registration as outlined above, including those with employer reimbursement or those anticipating financial aid, will be placed on the University's payment plan. There is a $20 fee for use of the payment plan. For more information about the University's payment plans, see Payment Plans. Also see Making Payments below.

Making Payments

Payments are accepted via major credit card or personal check. For specific, step-by-step instructions on how to make your payments for registration, please contact Student Financial Services.

Pay Online

You can make payments online 24/7 via WebCampus. See Your Student Account below.

Pay On-campus

You may make payments on-campus at the Student Financial Services office (Doberstein Admissions Center on the New Castle campus) or the student services office at other University locations.

Your Student Account

You can check your student account balance and make payments online 24/7 using WebCampus.

  1. Log in to WebCampus.
  2. Click My Billing Account from the menu to view your account balance and make payments.

The University reserves the right to withhold a transcript or diploma from any student who has outstanding financial obligations.


Please call the University Information Center at (302) 356-4636.