Human Subjects Review
Collection of Materials
- Human Subjects Review Policies and Procedures (63KB)
Overview of Human subjects review process.
- Online Tutorial for Human Subject Participation
The link included below will take you to the National Cancer Institute’s online tutorial for human participant protections education for research.
- Human Subjects Review Form (130KB)
Contains the major form required for submission of proposals for research with human subjects. Proposals must be complete, including specified attachments, in order to be evaluated.
- Informed Consent, Assent, and Implied Consent Guidelines (11KB)
This document contains the following:
- Informed consent form checklist for adults
- Overview of parental consent and child assent forms
- Wilmington University parental consent form outline
- Wilmington University assent form outline
- Sample invitation for a short, no risk, anonymous survey with implied consent
- Conducting Research at Wilmington University if You are Not a Student (14KB)
- Additional Resources
This document describes the procedure to be followed by a person who would like to conduct research involving Wilmington University students, personnel, or the organization, but who is not a Wilmington University student.