Higher Education Leadership and Innovation - Doctor of Education Program Admission
Students are admitted to this program once a year:
- Fall 2019 Early Admission Review: February 1, 2019
- Fall 2019 Regular Admission Review: May 10, 2019
For admission to the Doctor of Education program, applicants must satisfactorily complete credential screening and a committee interview, including a written component. All applicants must also submit the following:
1. A Doctoral Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Official transcripts from regionally accredited colleges or universities verifying completion of a bachelor’s and master’s degree. Send official transcript(s) directly to the Wilmington University Office of Graduate Admissions from the identified college or university. A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher for the most recent two years of post-secondary education is required.*
- Electronically or
- Sent directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope.
*NOTE: If the transcript shows a GPA that is less than 3.0 for the two most recent years of post-secondary education, applicants may still be considered for admission on the basis of other factors as determined by the Program Chair and/or Director of Advanced Programs.
3. Three letters of recommendation
4. Written statement of professional and academic interest and intent
All of the above documents should be sent directly to the Graduate Admissions Office:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720