Wilmington University launched our brand-new suite of online services and communications for students, faculty, and staff, myWilmU for Fall 2017 and future terms.
Fall 2017 and later terms
- WebCampus was retired on Monday, October 30, 2017.
- More info below
Use myWilmU For:
Students, Faculty & Staff
- All online services, activities, and transactions.
- Including Blackboard access for Fall 2017 courses.
@my.wilmu.edu (student email)
- All current students received a new myWilmU email account in March 2017
- All new messages are delivered to this student email account.
How to Log In
- Students should check their personal/alternate email address or WebCampus > My Contact Info for their username and login instructions.
- Faculty & Staff will use their existing @wilmu.edu email address and password to log in.
WebCampus Has Been Retired
- WebCampus was retired and made unavailable on Monday, October 30, 2017.
- All online services have transitioned to myWilmU.
- For Blackboard student content from terms prior to Fall 2017 see myWilmU and Blackboard Transition.
- For old "@wildcats.wilmu.edu" email/Google content See Student Email.