Master of Science
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process for general graduate admission information and requirements. If you are an international student, please click here.
Before registering for your first course:
Submit the graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application processing fee. Download the Application Materials or apply online.
Once admitted, please follow the steps below for registration:
1. Register for MHS 7033 as your first course.
2. Prior to completing your 1st course:
- Have Official transcripts sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
- Meet with the program chair for a program planning conference. Contact Rebecca Lawton to schedule your appointment. Students are encouraged to bring a statement of career goals and resume for discussion at the meeting.
3. Prior to completing your 4th course:
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2012-2013 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2012 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.