Doctor of Education
For admission to the Doctor of Education program, applicants must satisfactorily complete credential screening and a committee interview, including a written component. All applicants must also submit the following:
1. Submit a Doctoral Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit an official transcript or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s and master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Transcripts and all application documents should be sent to the Wilmington University Office of Graduate Admissions.
3. Submit a valid United States teaching certificate (Educational Leadership and Innovation applicants only).
4. Provide 3 letters of recommendation.
5. Written statement of professional and academic interest and intent.
7. International students only: the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2014-2015 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2014 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.