Doctor of Education
For admission to the Doctor of Education program, applicants must satisfactorily complete credential screening and a committee interview, including a written component. All applicants must also submit the following:
- Completed graduate (Ed.D.) application accompanied by a non-refundable application fee. Download the Application Materials
or apply online.
- Official transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor's and master's degree sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance.
- Three statements of recommendation
- Statement of Goals and Objectives
- Complete a writing assessment.
- Submit a complete and official passing Praxis Academic Skills for Educators score report (Ed.D. Leadership only)
All of the above documents should be sent directly to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.