Master of Education
Before registering for your first course:
Once admitted, please follow the steps below for registration.
1. Register for MED 6102 (e-folio) as your first course.
2. Prior to completing your 1st course:
- Have official transcripts from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
- Meet with the program chair for a program planning conference. Contact Graduate Admissions at (302) 295-1184 for additional information.
- Provide a record of work experience as a classroom teacher or in a related field (three years of experience is preferred).
All of the documents described above should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2016-2017 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2016 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.