Master of Education
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process for general graduate admission information and requirements. If you are an international student, please click here.
Before registering for your first course:
Submit the Wilmington University graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application fee.Download the Graduate
Application for Admission or apply online.
Once admitted, please follow the steps below for registration.
1. Register for MED 6102 (e-folio) as your first course.
2. Prior to completing your 1st course:
- Have official transcripts from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
- Meet with the program chair for a program planning conference. Contact Graduate Admissions at (302) 295-1184 for additional information.
- Provide a record of work experience as a classroom teacher or in a related field (three years of experience is preferred).
Complete a writing assessment.
All of the documents described above should be sent to the Office of Graduate
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2014-2015 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2014 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.