Master of Education
Please refer to “The Graduate Admissions Process” section for general graduate admission information. Admission to the Master of Education in School Leadership degree program requires the following:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit an official transcript or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Transcripts and all application documents should be sent to the Wilmington University Office of Graduate Admissions.
3. Submit official (and complete) score reports demonstrating mastery of general knowledge, including the ability to read, write, and compute.
This requirement can be met by providing an official score report showing scores (including all sub-scores) on the ETS Praxis Series Core Academic Skills for Educators (ETS #5712, 5722, and 5732). Minimum acceptable scores are:
|ETS 5712 Reading||156|
|ETS 5722 Writing||162|
|ETS 5732 Mathematics||150|
4. International students must provide results from the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet current minimum score requirements.
5. Schedule a program planning conference with a Graduate Program Advisor or the Program Chair.
6. Register for MED 6102 (E-Folio) along with other courses selected.
*NOTE: Candidates admitted to the program prior to July 30, 2014 have until July 1, 2015 to meet these general knowledge program admission requirements.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2016-2017 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2016 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.