The Faculty Development & Support department (FD&S) supports Wilmington University faculty, administrators, staff, and students in the school's commitment to excellence in teaching and learning. FD&S
- Provides professional development opportunities for all faculty.
- Serves as an informational resource for adjunct faculty.
- Manages the database of adjunct faculty information.
- Manages specific administrative activities for Academic Affairs, such as overseeing the IDEA student evaluation process, monitoring the integrity of syllabi, and assisting in finding and screening candidates for open adjunct faculty positions.
- Provides administrative assistance specific to the main campus at New Castle, DE, such as overseeing make-up exams.