WilmU Loan Change Request Form


The 2014-2015 Loan Change Request form must be completed electronically via your Web Campus account. The form is only available to students who have already completed the WU FA App and have already received a Financial Aid award offer for the 2014-2015 year. Here are the instructions to access the form:

  1. Log into Web Campus
  2. Scroll down on the left side and find your Financial Aid for "Fall 2014 and forward"
  3. Once in your 2014-15 FA account, click directly onto the "Apply Online" tab to view the Loan Change Request Form.
  4. Be sure to review the "Accept Awards" tab first to see your current aid offer.
  5. Please also be sure to review the form thoroughly and carefully before submitting so as to avoid any delay in processing your request.

Note: if you're unable to access the Loan Change Request form it may mean that you have not yet been awarded aid for the year.