Petitioning for Graduation
Any student that is expecting to complete the requirements of his/her degree must do the following:
- File a Petition for Degree Form at the Registrar’s or any site.
- Completion of the form accompanied with the fee submitted by the deadline ensures that a diploma will be received on time, a cap and gown will be ordered, and that the student’s name is published in the commencement program.
- The petition for graduation form must be initiated by the student; it is not an automatic procedure.
- The graduation fee is required for all students who are petitioning to graduate, regardless if they attend the commencement ceremony or not.
- All academic and admissions requirements, as well as, financial obligations have to be met before the conferral of your degree has been placed on your transcript.