Executive, Educator, or Legal Nurse Consultant
Master of Science in Nursing
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
If you are an international student, please click here for additional information.
For full admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program:
- Before registering for your 1st course:
- Submit the Wilmington University graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application fee.
(copy of computer verification acceptable).
- Submit official transcripts reflecting the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course, with a grade of "C" or higher.
- Meet with a program chair for a program planning conference.
All of the documents indicated above should be sent directly to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
To have an application packet mailed to you, click here, or call the Office of Graduate Admissions at (302) 655-5400.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2014-2015 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2014 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.