Executive, Educator, or Legal Nurse Consultant
Master of Science in Nursing
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
For full admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program please follow these steps:
- Before registering for your 1st course:
- Submit the Wilmington University graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit a copy of the current registered nurse licensure or computer verification.
- Register for either MSN 6500 OR MSN 6501 as your 1st course.
- Prior to completing your 1st course:
- Submit official transcripts reflecting the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course, with a grade of "C" or higher.
- Meet with a program chair for a program planning conference.
- Prior to completing your 4th course:
- Complete the writing assessment required.
All of the documents indicated above should be sent directly to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
To have an application packet mailed to you, click here, or call the Office of Graduate Admissions at (302) 655-5400.
Please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.