Getting Started for Military Service Members
It’s easy to get started at Wilmington University!
- Learn about Wilmington University Programs
- Apply online now!
- Request transcripts for military training and previous college coursework.
- Connect with an Academic Advisor to see how your previously earned credits fit into your chosen degree program
- Arrange TA/VA benefits
- If enrolling in an online program, learn more about online learning and complete the Distance Learning Orientation
- Register for classes
- Purchase books
Wilmington University Degree Programs
Wilmington University’s online programs involved the same courses, goals and objectives as our on-campus offerings, they’re just offered using an online delivery method.
- Learn about the online programs offered at Wilmington University
- Learn about all Wilmington University’s degree programs
Military Transcripts and Credits
Wilmington University may accept up to 90 credits in transfer for active duty members of the military. Academic Advisors will evaluate your military training and college level learning to maximize your transfer credit. Refer to the specific military branch pages in the left navigation for specific instructions on how to request your military transcripts.
Service Member and Veteran Admission
Service Members and Veterans are required to follow all of the standard admission procedures. In addition, all military students must contact the Student Financial Services Office and file the necessary paperwork to establish qualifications for benefits. Tuition Assistance forms must be completed before course registration.
If you plan to use your G.I. Bill benefits, please go to www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/. and complete the online application.