Entering Final Grades
Still Need Help? Please contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Click on the Faculty Self Serviceicon from the faculty home page.
- Click on Enter Final Grades from the Faculty Services Menu
- The CRN’s that are assigned to you as an instructor will appear.
- Click on the CRN you wish to enter grades and the list of registered students will appear below.
- Select the appropriate grade from the drop down menu. Once you are done entering grades, submit the grades by clicking Save.
If a student earns an 'F', 'FA' or 'W', you must enter the last date of attendance. Please refer to your attendance portal for this information.
Please note: If a green check mark appears in the “Rolled” column, changes cannot be made. This means the grade is now posted on the student’s transcript. If a change needs to be made, please submit a grade change form to the Registrar’s Office.