Your Student Login Account
All students receive a login account to log into myWilmU online services.
- All current and former students were sent their myWilmU login credentials by May 1, 2017.
- Newly-admitted students (not yet enrolled in classes) are sent their myWilmU login credentials within a few days of their acceptance for admission to the University.
Don't have your new account notification message?
1. Notification of your myWilmU login credentials is sent by email to your PERSONAL/ALTERNATE email address.
2. Your myWilmU account username is your full @my.wilmu.edu email address .
- Your myWilmU username is in the format of an @my.wilmu.edu email address for all student users.
- Newly admitted students can log in to myWilmU immediately after receiving their username (which looks like an email address), but do not receive an active email account until after they enroll in classes for the first time.
- More information about your myWilmU student email address/account here…
3. You create your own myWilmU account password.
- When you first receive email notification that your account is ready, you must create your own own myWilmU password by following the Forgot your password (reset) procedure (instructions are in the notification message).
- The password reset email message is sent to the PERSONAL/ALTERNATE email address in your student record (most likely the email address you used when you first submitted your admission application).
4. When you receive your new account, use it immediately.
- Log In to the new myWilmU Portal, where you will:
- Access all online services and records.
- Access your new myWilmU email account (only after enrolling in classes for the first time)
- Log In to the WilmU Wi-Fi Network
- Log In to all student-used computers at all Wilmington University locations (library, computer lab, classroom, and public-area computers).