I Didn't Receive a Student Account
Wilmington University created myWilmU student login and email accounts for all current and former students enrolled since 2005. If that applies to you, we sent your new email address and login instructions by email to your personal/alternate email address starting in March 2017.
Didn't get your new myWilmU account message?
- We may not have your correct personal/alternate email address.
- You may be a faculty or staff member.
We may not have your correct, up-to-date personal email address.
- Call our Help Desk, who can give you your new myWilmU account information over the phone after verifying your identity. We cannot provide this information by request via email or online chat to ensure account security.
You may be a faculty or staff member.
Employees who are also students, including adjunct faculty, are not issued myWilmU student accounts (login or email accounts).
- All employees will use their employee email address (@wilmu.edu) to log in to myWilmU, even for their student services.
- All employees will also use their @wilmu.edu email account to receive messages as students (in courses, or from University student services).
- See myWilmU for Faculty & Staff for more information.