Before You Register
New Students or Former Students
If you are a new student who has not been admitted to the University, or a returning student who has been away from the University for more than one year, you must apply for admission or see an admissions representative before registering.
Request registration for any course using WebCampus as long as you are designated in WebCampus as an athlete. Follow the steps below under the title "register".
Select Your Course Schedule
- My Degree Program in WebCampus tells you the outstanding course requirements to complete your degree.
- For additional assistance selecting a course schedule, please see an academic advisor prior to registration.
- Need a humanities elective? See which courses may satisfy your requirement(s). Humanities Courses
Check Your Student Account
Check Your Financial Aid Status
WebCampus lets you register or request registration for any course in the upcoming term, 24/7, 100% online:
- Log in to WebCampus
- From the left menu, choose Register for Courses*
- For registration requests, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- To confirm your course schedule, see Your Course Schedule below.
Please have a course schedule selected (with alternates) prior to visiting the Registrar's Office or home site office. See Select Your Course Schedule at right.
For your privacy and protection, students will be asked to present a valid photo ID when registering or conducting any personal student business. Examples of photo ID include:
- Wilmington University ID Card
- Driver’s License
- State-issued identification card
- Resident alien card
Showing ID protects your privacy by ensuring that only you or the people listed on your FERPA form have access to your protected student information.
Your Course Schedule
After you register for courses, your course schedule is available anytime in WebCampus.
- Log in to WebCampus
- From the left menu, choose Records > My Schedule
- Your course schedule will include your instructor's name, required textbooks, and classroom locations (classroom locations are available approximately one week prior to the course start date).
You may change or adjust your course schedule during the drop/add period.
All students not paying in full at the time of registration, including those with financial aid, will be placed on a payment plan (payment plan fee applies). See Payment Information for payment options, details and instructions.