Due to planned system maintenance on Saturday, May 4, you will be unable to order transcripts online from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Please check back after 5:00 pm on Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Follow the steps outlined below to request that an official transcript be sent to you or another person or institution.
Current Students, Alumni and Former Students
NEW! Online Ordering of Your Official Transcripts
Order an official paper copy of your transcript online 24/7! You may request to have the transcript mailed, or you may pick it up in person at the New Castle Campus. Orders are generally processed within 1-3 business days. Please allow up to 5-7 days for high volume periods. The price is still $5.00 - the same as in-person ordering.
- Sign on to your WebCampus account.
- From the left menu, click on View/Order My Official Transcript.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions for ordering your transcript. It’s that easy!
View your Transcript on
Your transcript on WebCampus is provided for your personal reference, and is not considered an official record.
- Log in to WebCampus
- From the left menu, choose "Registration > Academic > My Transcript"
Submit a Transcript Request Form (Official or Unofficial)
Students can also request their transcript in person, via fax or by mail using a Transcript Request Form.
- Download the transcript request form.
- Complete the form entirely. Be sure to check whether you need an OFFICIAL (w/school seal in a sealed envelope) or UNOFFICIAL (student copy) copy of your transcript. OFFICIAL transcripts are NOT to be opened by the student.
- Send the completed form by mail with a valid check or money order or fax with credit card payment for the non-refundable $5.00 fee (indicated on the form) to:
Student Financial Services
320 N. DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
FAX (302) 328-5689
- To send a transcript to multiple recipients, please complete a separate form for each recipient. Be sure to send the transcript fee for each copy of your transcript.
The University reserves the right to withhold transcript or diploma from any student who has outstanding financial obligations.