Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources
47 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
- Talk to your doctor about treatment and developing a plan to manage your disease. It is important that you follow this plan to avoid serious complications.
- Get a flu shot every year, as you are more susceptible to dangerous flu complications. Also, talk to your doctor about getting vaccinated against pneumonia, another illness that carries additional risks for people with diabetes.
- Eat nutritiously and remain physically active according to your doctor’s recommendations.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, seek counseling or a support group.
- Reminder: Health Advocate is a great resource when you have questions about treatment protocol for medical diasnoses and/or health insurance coverage. Health Advocate can be reached by calling 1-866-695-8622.