Wilmington University launched our brand-new suite of online services and communications for students, faculty, and staff, myWilmU for Fall 2017 and future terms.
Fall 2017 and later terms
Use myWilmU For:
Students, Faculty & Staff
- All online services, activities, and transactions for Fall 2017.
- Including Blackboard access for Fall 2017 courses.
@my.wilmu.edu (student email)
- All current students received a new myWilmU email account in March 2017
- All new messages are delivered to this student email account.
How to Log In
- Students should check their personal/alternate email address or WebCampus > My Contact Info for their username and login instructions.
- Faculty & Staff will use their existing @wilmu.edu email address and password to log in.
- WebCampus will be retired and made unavailable on Monday, October 30, 2017.
- Blackboard student content from terms prior to Fall 2017 and old "@wildcats.wilmu.edu" email/Google content should be retrieved prior to Friday, October 27.
Use your current WebCampus username and password to login.
Student and faculty WebCampus login info has not changed, and is not synced with myWilmU.