College of Technology Internship Program
The College of Technology offers Internship opportunities in Media Design, Studio Production, Game Design and Development, Information Systems Management, Computer and Network Security and Web Information Systems. An Internship provides students the opportunity to utilize skills and knowledge obtained in the classroom in the actual work environment.
Steps to register for an internship:
- Print This Document!
- Secure an internship position at a company. The position must be pertinent to your major.
- Have the learning contract signed by your internship supervisor.
- Write a one-page statement that describes what you expect to accomplish from the internship.
- Submit the learning contract and one-page statement to your Program Chair. Once it is verified, you will be given an academic approval form with which you will take to the Registrar’s office.
- You must register for your internship during open enrollment for the semester/block in which you plan to work. Requests for internship registration that are submitted after the beginning of the semester/block will not be approved until the next term.
What an internship is and why it's important to you.
Step-by-Step instructions on getting started with an internship.
Organizations wishing to employ an intern may apply here.
Download or print PDF forms here.
Frequently Asked Questions for College of Technology internships.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2012-2013 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2012 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.