DSN094 - Portfolio Archiving Orientation
Media Design and Media Art, Design & Technology
How to Enroll in DSN094
All Media Design students must complete the prerequisite course DSN094 – Portfolio Archiving Orientation. DSN094 is FREE of charge and can be completed through Blackboard in approximately 60 minutes.
Follow the directions below or download DSN094 enrollment instructions.
Directions to Enroll and Complete DSN094
- Go to WebCampus
- Log in using your WebCampus username and password.
- Note: Only students who have completed the Admissions process and received their WebCampus and Blackboard username will be able to complete the orientation.
- Click on My Blackboard.
- Click on the Courses tab.
- Click on the College of Technology folder under Course Catalog.
- Locate the course DSN094 - Portfolio Archiving Orientation in the list.
- Click the drop down arrow and select Enroll.
- Click Submit.
- The orientation will be available to you immediately!
- Complete the orientation.
- Complete Step 1: Final Assessment. If you scored less than 90%, review the course material and take the test again.
- If you scored 90% or higher, scroll to the bottom of the Review Test Page and click OK.
- Complete Step 2: Log into WebCampus to lift the prerequisite. Click the link provided and log into WebCampus. IMPORTANT: This step updates your transcript!
- Complete Step 3: Download your DSN094 Certificate of Completion.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2016-2017 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2016 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.