Information Systems Technologies
Master of Science
Please refer to “The Graduate Admissions Process” section for general graduate admission information. If you are an international student, please click here.
Before registering for your first course:
Submit the graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application processing fee. Download the Application Materials or apply online.
Once admitted, please follow the steps below for registration:
- Register for IST 7000 as the first course in the IST program.
- Prior to completing your first course:
- Have Official transcripts sent electronically or via mail in a sealed envelope directly from the school of attendance to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
- Review and sign the University's Code of Conduct Policy (required for the Information Assurance track only)
- Schedule a program planning conference with a Program Advisor or Program Chair. To schedule your appointment, please call (302) 356-2480, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete a writing assessment.
- Complete DIS 095 (core courses are offered in hybrid format which require the completion of DIS 095).
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2012-2013 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2012 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.