Information Systems Technologies
Master of Science
Please refer to "The Graduate Admissions Process" section for general graduate admission information. For consideration and admission to the Master of Science program in Information Systems Technologies, applicants must satisfactorily submit or complete the following:
- Submit the Wilmington University graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application processing fee.
- Submit the Graduate Application for Admission online
- Download the Graduate Application for Admission
All of the documents indicated above should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Steps for Registration
- Register for IST 7000 as the first course in the IST program.
- Students enrolled in the Information Assurance Track must review and sign the University's Code of Conduct Policy.
- Attend a Master of Science Information Systems Technologies (MS-IST) orientation session at one of the sites.
- Complete DIS 095 because the IST core classes are offered as Hybrids.
- Submit an official copy of your college transcripts from an accredited university to the Office of Graduate Admissions. All students without a related undergraduate degree or demonstrated proficiency in basic computer skills, will be required to take IST 5500 within the first semester of the MS-IST Program.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2015-2016 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2015 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.