Information Systems Technologies
Master of Science
Please refer to â€œThe Graduate Admissions Processâ€ section for general graduate admission information. For consideration and admission to the Master of Science program in Information Systems Technologies, applicants must satisfactorily submit or complete the following:
- Submit the Wilmington University graduate application for admission and the non-refundable application processing fee.
- Submit the Graduate Application for Admission online
- Download the Graduate Application for Admission
All of the documents indicated above should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Steps for Registration
- Register for IST 7000 as the first course in the IST program.
- Students enrolled in the Information Assurance Track must review and sign the University's Code of Conduct Policy.
- Attend a Master of Science Information Systems Technologies (MS-IST) orientation session at one of the sites.
- Complete DIS 095 because the IST core classes are offered as Hybrids.
Prior to Completing the first course
- Provide an official transcript from a regionally accredited college, university, or other degree-granting institution, verifying completion of a bachelor's degree. Send official transcript(s) directly to Wilmington University from the identified college or university.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2014-2015 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2014 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.